Fiberglass Louver Bracket
Manufacturing louvered roof systems more than 25 years in any type of weather such as Arizona’s dry summer, Scandinavian freezing winter, Florida humidity, Amazon rain forest, has forced us to come up with a product that will last a lifetime in any type of weather and will pass permits in every country.
We at Solara are very proud of our engineered fiberglass bracket. It is made from a special composite that originally was developed for NASA’s space vehicles and contains 30% fiberglass and has a high UV protection.
- Our fiberglass louver bracket has been tested in an ICC approved laboratory and has passed all tests UV protection, humidity and dry tests, flexibility, strength, and hardness.
- The fiberglass louver bracket has been approved by various codes such as European IC, American ICC and IBC, the Israeli TAV-T, etc.
- Our fiberglass louver brackets are designed to be light and allow us light live load engineering meaning better spans.
- Our fiberglass louver bracket is UV protected and it is lifetime warranty.
- Our fiberglass louver bracket will insulate the metal reaction between 2 metal parts and prevent corrosion.
- Our fiberglass louver bracket is patented around the world and cannot be copied.
- Our unique design allows us to connect the louvers without any screws.
Some of the new manufacturers did not test their brackets and cannot guarantee the prevention of corrosion. It is highly important for aluminum moving parts to be isolated from each other. For example you will probably notice the corrosion corners of your aluminum shower doors.