Engineering Packet for Solara Architect Auto Cad Files for Solara Patio Cover
In this page you can find some of our more professional data for our Adjustable Patio Covers.
Auto CAD File for Solara Patio Covers
This auto cad file contains 10’x10’ patio cover. 10’x12’ patio cover, and 12’x12’ you can download directly to your data base our patio cover design and dimension and the contact information.
Engineering Packet for Solara Patio Covers
With this file you can download the engineering packet for the Solara Patio Covers that will help you design it for snow loads and wind loads in your area. It will also help you determine the span between the rafters, posts and support beam.
Site Specific Engineering
For more complex and unique design patio covers or to use a different structure than the standard Solara aluminum structure, such as metal, wood, concrete structure etc. You can ask for the site specific engineering packet.
Free 3 Dimensioned Designs for Patio Cover Plans
Solara Designer can supply you with a 3D Drawing that will help you visualize better our system. You can also show your clients how their backyard will look like. Solara Designer can even show in the drawing where the sun is going to be located in each date and hour of the year. Please see pictures below. In order to get the 3D Patio Cover plan you will need to send us a 2 Dimension Sketch of the patio cover with dimensions, a zip code and an arrow on the sketch that will indicate where north is, $75 check (when the patio cover will be ordered you will receive the $75 back in credit).
Some important facts about the Solara Patio Cover system that can help you design it better:
- The Solara Patio Cover System weighs approximately 1.2lbs/sf
- You can design the Solara Patio Cover system between 10-70 psf (wind load and snow load)
- The posts support beam and rafters are made from extruded aluminum
- The Solara Louvers are made from roll formed aluminum
- The Solara Rafters can be attached up to infinity however the Solara Louver cannot be longer than 23’ long
- To design the Solara System to be water proof you will need a slope, the bigger the slope is the better the water proof will be
- You can design almost any curve that you want for your patio cover (triangle, round, gable)
- You can design your patio cover on almost any kind of structure such as aluminum, metal, concrete, etc.
For any additional information, or help with planning or design, or whatever you may need please contact us.